skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Test connecting with WINSCP using using the SCP protocol and the bitnami (low priviledge user) and your private key.
- On the Advanced tab of WINSCP specify the Shell to be
Use the SFTP protocol
- Test connecting with WINSCP using the SFTP protocol using the bitnami (low priviledge user) and your private key.
- Find the location of the sftp server, you will enter this into WINSCP later
- On the Advanced tab of the WINSCP specify the sudo -s command to run the server as su. This works because you are using PKI and are not asked to provide a password when you sudo.
- sudo -s /usr/lib/sftp-server
- You should now be able to connect.